I am so excited for this summer. I have this new philosophy for this summer to enjoy every moment and to find joy. So many exciting things are the agenda and I'm looking forward to all of it. Hubby and I are now in the same state again and I can see him every other day now, plus work should slow down over the next few weeks. Plans for this summer of awesomeness include:- On Aaron's first day off, we have plans to go to Primanti Bros (I've been craving it for the past week) and to go on a fishing date. I want to wear a sun dress and enjoy the day with him. I'm thinking we will get to do this next week.
- I have plans to visit the local pool (with the sweet slide and playground) at least twice this summer with some friends and probably with my mom.
- Getting our first ultrasound and finding out the gender of our baby...the most exciting part of this summer!!!
- Family vacation in Mexico.
- At least two camping trips, with my in-laws and one with friends.
- Movie night/day with Holly which includes crossing movies off of our 101 things list.
- Possibly going to an Indians game with Holly.
I'm sure more fun opportunities will come up including plenty of random adventures with friends and getting ready for the baby with Aaron. I know that I need to find a job, but I don't want to make it my main goal like it was last summer. I dreaded most of the summer last year because I spent the weekdays applying for jobs and the weekends were spent with Aaron and at my parents. I don't have to do as much traveling as last year, but I still want to enjoy the summer. I'm praying for a job I love that would be one I can keep for awhile (i.e. I won't have to quit when I move again in the fall). Aaron keeps reminding me that God will provide :)
Tomorrow is mom's day off and we're going to go shopping at Kohl's & Target (possibly getting more maternity clothes on clearance) and going on a walk at the local trail. I have also found an awesome prenatal yoga video on Netflix and one on Youtube that I have been doing every other day. I want to be ready to do this delivery without any help ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment