1) What kind of animal do you most compare yourself to? (Or just your favorite one)A bat. They are unique and awkward.
2) What color do you most relate with?
Pink. It is such a warm and inviting color and it brings me joy.
3) What celebrity do you resemble in looks/personality?
I don't think I look like any celebrity, but I like to think my personality is similar to Natalie Portman. She is passionate, creative, and very smart.
4) With what character from literature (of any sort) do you most relate?
Anne of Green Gables. I am awkward just as she is, and I love to find the beauty in everything.
5) What music would you listen to if you only had an hour left to live?
Music would be last on my list of things to do in my last hour, but probably praise music.
6) Which person (or people) do you consider to have the greatest impact on your life?
My parents, my husband, my future child, my closest friends
7) Which book or piece of literature (could be a movie, play, etc.) do you think you relate to the most?
Either Anne of Green Gables or A Little Princess (the newest movie)
8) What is something you would do if time and money were no issue?
Build my dream home. Lots of rooms, a beautiful garden, and filled with children and puppies.
9) When is the last time you told someone you loved them?
This afternoon, a text to my husband
10) Next December, what feelings do you think you will have toward where you are in your life?
I think I will be very scared but wonderfully excited at the child we will be welcoming in December. I cannot imagine being anything but content with the life God is preparing me for.
No comments:
Post a Comment