Hubby and I couldn't see to get a good picture, but this one was my fav :) We spent the day in Pittsburgh with my brother and his girlfriend. We ate at DeLuca's for breakfast which is a classic Pittsburgh diner (it was featured on Man v. Food), went shopping at one of the local malls, and ate dinner at Primanti Brothers (also featured on Man v. Food). The latter was my favorite restaurant and I would love to go back sometime. They actually had a vegetarian sandwich so I could still have the Primanti experience and not have to take meat off my sandwich. I highly recommend going to this restaurant if you haven't experienced it yet.
I'm not a huge fan of Valentine's Day, I think it is a holiday created by greeting card companies and so Aaron and I don't exchange gifts. I don't mind going out and doing something special, but we really do that at any time during the year so V-Day wasn't really any different.
I only have four weeks left in the quarter and then I get to breath for two weeks! I am going to try to take a day to visit Jen in Columbus as she now has a job and an apartment! It should be a good two weeks to catch up on all the stuff I haven't had time to do. I especially want to finish the Chronicles of Narnia series, I feel like I have been saying this for weeks!
I also want to mention that I won another giveaway! This one was a Clorox gift basket, so I'm not positive what all I'll be getting, but we'll see when it arrives. I am addicted to winning giveaways now, and I'm in the process of possibly hosting one of my own. We'll see if I find the time for that.
Blessings,
-Ashley
7 comments:
Thanks for entering the giveaway on my blog! I can understand your addiction to giveaways. Let me know when you host your first one!
Good luck to you!
The two of you look absolutely adorable, Ashley; I'm so glad that you had a wonderful Valentine's Day!! :)
I think your picture is just fine! In fact it's very good!
Primanti Brothers is the BEST! I love Pittsburgh. :)
Congrats on winning the Koko Candles Giveaway at Etsy Interviews!!!
http://etsyinterviews.blogspot.com/2010/02/koko-candles-giveaway-winner.html
Cute photo! ;)
Really nice picture, you two look great.
Ashley... you won the giveaway over at my blog... email me at writingldy@gmail.com so I can send it to you... I need your address lovely lady! xo CONGRATS!!
Post a Comment