
Sorry for my absence. Between buying a new car, doing homework, and trying to managing a long-distance marriage, I have had very little time for blogging. I spent 6 hours in the computer lab today working on my 2 papers that are due tomorrow. One is 15 pages and the other is 6. I am so relieved they are done and the end is in sight (only 3 more weeks of class, including this week).
Aaron is all moved in to his new place, and we've readjusted to living apart. His new house is super creepy and I hate staying in it. It'll be even worse once his season starts and I'll be spending time there alone. It is 7 bedrooms and 4 floors, which leaves way too much space for creatures and unidentifiable noises! I'm sure it'll be better once some of the other guys move in, but I miss the house he was in last year.
I don't think I mentioned that I got a Cricut for Christmas, mom and I have been working on some projects from that every other week. It is so much fun now that I have figured out how to use it, I only wish I had enough time to play around with it. I'd like to get a scrapbook project started but I haven't been filled with enough creativity to remain committed to that. I have a whole list of things I need to do before then. Like buy books for next quarter which is coming up in about a month. I get roughly 2 weeks for spring break and then I'm into the spring quarter. I am taking one less class than I am right now and I am also taking an online class. This will be my first online class, so we'll see how that goes.
I have won a few giveaways over the past few weeks and I'd like to post about them. I have been using the Burt's Bees Orange Oil Face Wash that I won when I wash my face in the morning and I absolutely love it. As I receive more of the items (so far the face wash is all I have received), I will post more about them with pictures! It has been fun entering giveaways and it doesn't take all that long to enter them.
Many blessings,
-Ashley
5 comments:
beautiful photo!
please visit my new blog at: http://diyainherstilettos.blogspot.com/
Thanks for entering in my giveaway!
Hiya! Thanks for the comment. Fingers crossed.
Thank you for your kind words about my jewelry! I'm honored that Sandy (www.sandyalamode.com) chose me for her first giveaway on her blog. =)
I'm glad to hear you liked the face wash. I sent it out a day or two after you won.
Post a Comment