Wednesday, October 7, 2009

quick update

This week has been so busy and it's only Wednesday, the hardest days are yet to come. I had my last day of orientation for work Monday night 6-9, and I got my schedule for the week. They have me scheduled for 20 hours of work, plus I have roughly 11 hours of class. I worked Tuesday morning 7-12 and I had class from 6-9. Plus Aaron and I went grocery shopping during the day and I had homework to finish for class (my own fault for leaving it so last minute). I am going in to work tonight from 6-10 (retail hours, boo) and then I have class from 8-4:30 tomorrow. Friday I work 7-3 and then I'm done until next week!!! I have a lot to get done for the party still. I need more hours in the day.

Mom and I went to a local Oktoberfest on Sunday, but we were rather disappointed. It has gotten smaller over the years and we didn't find many cool things. We did stock up on dip mixes, because we're both rather addicted. I got two dip packets and the candle for my sister-in-law's birthday which is coming up on the 18th. The candle smells so good, it really smells like their grandma's kitchen! We have slowly been stocking up on birthday and Christmas gifts, I hate being late with gifts. Now I'm off to eat dinner before work.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...