
- Websites to get lost in: swagbucks.com, polyvore.com, lamebook.com
- Color quizzes: I'm Morning Rose and my number is 8
- Grilled cheese sandwiches with Velveeta & ground turkey dip
- Selling things on eBay, I only hope to have as much luck as Holly!
- Loan applications being completed and hopefully accepted
- A coupon for free Starbucks ice cream, we can't wait to try their "Hot Chocolate" flavor
- The cooler weather which means I can start wearing tights again
- Random showers
- This upcoming weekend!!!
Thursday: Dinner at Aaron's parent's house. No idea where we will be staying, but at least we have a place for dinner.
Friday: Wedding dress shopping with Sarah in the afternoon (Holly I wanna go with you asap!) Birthday party for Aaron's boss in the evening. We are then staying at my sister-in-law's house.
Saturday: Help my sister-in-law get ready for her party: cooking, cleaning, and decorating. She had knee surgery last week and cannot stand or sit for very long. In the afternoon we are going to a political TEA party at one of the local parks. That night we have Abbie's party and we are staying at her house again.
Sunday: Church and spending the entire day with Jen! She got home from Amsterdam yesterday and I haven't seen her since January! Yesterday was the first time I have heard her voice since then as well. I'm so excited to hear about her adventure's in person and to hear how God has been working in her life.
*EDIT* 12:11 AM (I feel like Holly doing this!!)
More websites to check out because they are just so much fun!
textsfromlastnight.com
mylifeisaverage.com
postsecret.com
learningtoloveyoumore.com (this one is technically "closed" but it's fun to look at the assignments)
mermaidinamanhole.com (seriously, this girl is inspiring)
1 comment:
Thanks for sharing the cool websites! I love postsecret.
Here's one that I discovered yesterday and literally spent hours browsing through: www.oddee.com
There are some inappropriate things, but mostly it's just fascinating.
Post a Comment