Tuesday, September 29, 2009

gift cards

I've earned 2 gift cards so far using swagbucks and I wanted to pass along the goodness! It is a regular search engine that turns up the same results as google or yahoo, but you earn points with searches (I usually get between 2 and 3 points a day just from searches). They also have a tool bar that has codes on it that are redeemed for swagpoints. You can also get points by following them on twitter (they post codes on there), through using their swidget (which is in my sidebar), and by referring people! I highly recommend using this because it requires you to do nothing more than you already do! I have already earned a $25 gift card to restaurant.com and a $10 Visa card and I will be earning a $5 Amazon gift card soon and I've only been a member since about April so I have had to do very little to earn $40 in gift cards.

Click here and make sure to use demureprincss7 as a referrer :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...