Don't be afraid your life will end,
be afraid that it will never begin.
[anonymous]
be afraid that it will never begin.
[anonymous]
I've been trying to watch 26 new movies as per my 101 things list, but it is turning out to be harder than I thought. The past three new movies I have seen all have began with "P" (The Painted Veil, Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End, and Pineapple Express). I've made up a list of movies I would like to see, I just need to find convenient times to see them. The majority of them are chick flicks so I'll probably be on my own in watching them.
We are spending the weekend at home with my parents, and we have a party tomorrow at one of Aaron's friends' house. I've been collecting all sorts of autumn things to decorate for the party, and I cannot wait to put them all up :) I don't want to go overboard, but I'm really excited for the party!!!! My new friends from school are going to come as well so it should surely be a good time.
On the drive to my parent's I noticed the fall changes. The leaves are slowly starting to change into the oranges, and golds, and reds.
What I love most about fall:
-Ashley
We are spending the weekend at home with my parents, and we have a party tomorrow at one of Aaron's friends' house. I've been collecting all sorts of autumn things to decorate for the party, and I cannot wait to put them all up :) I don't want to go overboard, but I'm really excited for the party!!!! My new friends from school are going to come as well so it should surely be a good time.
On the drive to my parent's I noticed the fall changes. The leaves are slowly starting to change into the oranges, and golds, and reds.
What I love most about fall:
- Apple butter
- Picking apples at a local orchard
- Bon fires
- Pumpkin carving
- Hot apple cider
- Tights
- Knit sweaters
- Cinnamon pumpkin body spray
- Wrapping up in a quilt under the stars
- Watching Little Women
- Thyme Bud lip gloss from Aveda
- LEAF PILES!
-Ashley
1 comment:
I'm excited for your party, too!!! And I'm excited to meet your new friends from school :) ANd I'm excited to see you because I MISS YOU :(
<3 Holly
Post a Comment