I ordered this print for the bedroom; Walgreen's was offering a free 8x10 print today. I did have to pay $1.05 for shipping, but I think that's pretty good for that size print. I believe Tuesday or Wednesday they are offering a free 11x14, I'm pretty excited about that one as well. I plan on having the two prints hanging up across from the bed (the larger one will most likely be a landscape, I have picked out a few I like).Tomorrow I have orientation in the morning/afternoon and hopefully I will be able to schedule classes. I need to start buying books and apply for loans at the end of the month, I can't say I've missed this aspect of grad school. I'm hoping the orientation will be engaging and not force me into awkward social situations. I prefer to people watch and be a listener, I am not big on forced conversations with strangers. I am the type of person that, after being in an extended social situation, comes home and has total quiet time. I get very drained from conversations with people I do not know. Hanging out with my best friends, is a whole other story! I could spend hours with them and not become tired.
We had a lot of fun out on the boat on Saturday. It made me miss Jen and having a young adult camping trip. Aaron and I are going camping at the end of the month with his family, but it's not the same as spending a weekend with friends. Not to mention, I just plain out miss Jen :(
Cast your burden on the Lord,
and he will sustain you;
he will never permit
the righteous to be moved.
[Psalm 55:22]
Blessings,
-Ash
No comments:
Post a Comment