Plans while I'm home:
- Sunday: Set up a bulletin board with pictures from Haiti as a thank you for the money my church donated for our trip, actually get to attend my home church, and pick up my ring from the jewelers! We'll probably have dinner with Aaron's family, but this is tentative.
- Monday: Get a new passport picture taken at Walgreens, go to the Social Security office to get a new card with my new last name, go to the DMV/passport office to get a new licence and apply for my new passport, and go to my bank to apply for a new bank card! That is only the beginning of the name change, but it covers all the major bases. I also have to call the loan office and all the places that have bills in my name.
- Tuesday: Mom and I are going to Ashland to look at apartments and hopefully, by the end of the week, Aaron and I will have a place to move to in May! Mom and I are possibly going to Amish country, depending on how long it takes to look at apartments. I need to get a newspaper as well and find places to apply for jobs.
- Wednesday: I'm going to visit Holly for lunch and hopefully get a short tour around campus! I'm just excited to see her again :-D
I've only planned through Wednesday, but I also need to write a paper on a book I haven't read yet so I'll probably get the book read at least (it is due two weeks after break, but still).
I'm off of facebook for at least the time while I'm home. I debated deactivating my account, but I have decided against that for the moment. I also won't be on aim much, if at all, which will be a nice break! Who knows if I'll be online at all considering that is all I do while I'm here. I hope to get a few more things done on my list because it'll be done at the end of the month and then I'm starting a new list!!!
Peace,
-Ashley
I can't wait to be with my husband :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment