Friday, January 2, 2009

2009 goals

I've never been big on resolutions, but there are some goals or things I'd like to accomplish in 2009.

  1. I would like to find a group of friends at school (or work) that I enjoy being around. This won't happen until I transfer, but it's something to look forward to in the future
  2. I want to complete my 101 things list to the best of my ability (there will be at least 3 or 4 that will have to go onto my next list)
  3. I want to go on our honeymoon to the Rockies or on vacation to Myrtle Beach with my family
  4. I want to save as much money as possible
  5. I want to tithe more than just when I feel like I can
  6. I want to find a church...I want to find a denomination!
  7. I want to live and be content in our next place of residence, no more moving trucks until we have our own house
  8. Above all, I want to stay on track with God and never loose sight of the great things He has in store for me. I don't want to get swept up in my own life as I have these past few months, but I want to always remember that God is greater than anything I will ever do or ever become, but yet He still takes the time to know every intimate detail about me!
Blessings,
-Ashley

1 comment:

Holly said...

Those sound like great goals! I think it's possible for you to accomplish them all :) Miss you, hope work isn't too bad this weekend for ya!

<3 Holly

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...