Wednesday, October 15, 2008

check that off the list!

In the 2 days I have been home, I have gotten a few things accomplished. I made up cards for Holly, Abbie, and Jen and got a few more items for their gift...only 1 more thing to get! I bought crystals/beads for my tiara (mom is going to work on it tomorrow). I met with the pianist to discuss the music, and we are set for rehearsal and the day of the wedding.

In my last day home, I play on finishing the bouquets and boutonneres (mom got one of the bouquets almost done). I am going to call one of officiants tomorrow to finalize the wording on the program and possibly print them off. I also need to call the woman who is handling our flights for Haiti and see if she can change our flight. Chicago would be a lot closer to fly out of, so I'm hoping she can change the tickets (even if we did have to pay an additional fee, it would be cheaper than the gas it would cost us to fly out with the group.) I also need to make a final decision about the centerpieces; I'm still deciding between gourds or vintage vases.

Opinion Time: In lieu of doing the unity candle ceremony (or the sand ceremony) we're thinking about doing the knot ceremony. It's kind of hard to explain so I'm going to let the website do the explaining. Let me know your thougthts. I'd really like to talk to someone who has done this before, but I have to go off of what the site says.

www.godsknot.com

I know I keep promising pictures and I'm not delivering, but if you keep your fingers crossed, some may appear tomorrow!

-Ashley

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...