Tuesday, August 26, 2008

all moved in

I am officially moved into the apartment Aaron and I will call home for the next three years. It is certainly not a fancy hotel room or new, by any means, but it will suffice for a temporary home.

I had orientation all day yesterday, which was okay. I met other people living in the apartments and got my classes scheduled. I wanted to buy my books today, but there was a problem with my account so I have to wait until tomorrow. I should have enough money in my account to cover books and our first months rent. I need to get a part-time job soon, but there isn't anything close. I'm going to wait a little bit before I apply because right now I can only work Mondays and Tuesdays and Wednesdays after class. I only have class Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday, which is really nice. I can leave for home by 10 am on Thursdays :-) This month we should only have to pay the electric bill, renters insurance, and my last credit card bill. Aaron is going to take care of the cell phone bill for me. I'm using a campus computer right now because we probably won't have internet for a few months (or cable.)

Classes don't start until next Tuesday so I have a week of doing nothing :-\ I can't wait until Aaron moves in. I am so ready for the next part of my life to start, I'm wishing away the next two months :-P The invitations should be in the mail this week and all the other major details should be planned. I'll be home at the end of September (most likely) for a Haiti trip meeting...I'm having second thoughts on going to the meeting... Also, I'll be home at the end of September or beginning of October for the wedding shower :-) Aaron is going to be coming up next week which I'm really looking forward to!! On the bright side of all this loneliness, it will give me plenty of time to do homework (unless I end up getting a job right away.)

Look on facebook sometime next week for pictures of the apartment!

God bless,
-Ashley

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

your shower will be great :) and i'm about 99% sure it will be on the 27th...which is exactly a month from now, like you pointed out on my facebook :-D eeeee!!!!! i'm glad aaron is coming to visit :) have a great time!!

<3 holly

Anonymous said...

your shower will be great :) and i'm about 99% sure it will be on the 27th...which is exactly a month from now, like you pointed out on my facebook :-D eeeee!!!!! i'm glad aaron is coming to visit :) have a great time!!

<3 holly

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...