Wednesday, July 30, 2008

100 days til the wedding

Ok so that's technically not until tomorrow, but who's counting? I've been fairly productive this week in terms of wedding planning.
  • I booked my hair and makeup appointment and opted not to have a practice session (seriously, $25!!)
  • Booked the church and will hopefully confirm all our plans/ideas tomorrow
  • I printed off 20 invitations, but they have not been put together yet
  • I bought address labels and worked some more on the guest list
  • I also bought a dress for the rehearsal dinner...it is lapis colored and from anthropologie! (bought on ebay)
  • I also found shoes to wear with my wedding dress...not quite the exact color, but I think they'll look really cute with a vintage pair of clip on earrings or shoe clips (bought on amazon)
  • I also bought the garters, which brings my etsy purchase total for the wedding to 3 (garters, wedding bands, and bridesmaids gifts)
  • As previously mentioned, I did decide on gifts for my bridesmaids and I'm sooo excited to put them all together :) I can't give out any hints, though, because I wouldn't want to give away the surprise to Holly!
  • I'm debating on not wearing a veil. Thoughts and feelings on that? I have a super cute tiara that has ivory roses on it and I was thinking about just wearing that. I think the hairstyle I want will look funny with a veil. But I suppose a veil is something too traditional to eliminate...
Tomorrow:
  • I am planning to confirm the church & our plans
  • Set up a meeting with the photographer
  • Get Aaron and I on the same cell plan
  • Print off more invites
  • Finish my wedding party info booklets (I am going crazy with DIY projects)

Until next time,
-Ashley

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...