Wednesday, April 16, 2008

These are the busiest days...

This week has been so busy. I don't even want to do a recap for fear that it may make my head hurt again. Yesterday I literally had a headache all day and I do not want to repeat that experience. I was able to get a full night of sleep last night (sorry about your all-nighter Holly!!) Today has been a pretty light day compared to the rest of the week. I still have a lot to do before graduation, but the bulk of my work is now done.

Today Mr. C and I went to the park and took advantage of the nice weather. I can finally keep my herbs out on the porch overnight without the fear of them freezing. All of them are growing except for the parsley!! I am hoping to buy some cute pots after class is done and transplanting them.

I finished my SCE presentation this afternoon, but I will be finalizing it with my advisor tomorrow. Tomorrow night I am hoping to have a nice, relaxing day with the youth group complete with Apples to Apples and outdoor activities.

Three good things that happened today:
  1. I gave a practice SCE presentation - I feel much more confident about my work and better prepared to handle questions when I have the real presentations

  2. I felt fully rested when I woke up this morning - I haven't felt as though I've had a full night of sleep since the summer

  3. I have a pre-final draft of my SCE PowerPoint presentation and paper

I'd like to welcome S*Mart to the Blogspot community. Welcome dearest :-)

I'm off to finish my Service-Learning Project reflection.

God bless,
-Ashley



*I am currently in the middle of a shoe obsession, and I want these shoes...not to mention I love her tattoo!*

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

sounds like we both had a busy week. i miss you!!! i'm glad you got to enjoy the weather yesterday...i wish i could have. are you still planning on maybe doing something on your birthday? let me know for sure. love ya!

<3 holly

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...