Friday, April 4, 2008

Back to Normal

I think my panic attack is over. I'm still freaking out, but I'm repressing it :-P I finally sent in my abstract so the Scholar Day folks would stop emailing me and making me feel like a failure for not submitting it yet. I have my fingers crossed that my presentation is not on my birthday because I really want to go to the Melting Pot for dinner on my birthday. You only turn 21 once! Mr. C gave me a bit of a scare yesterday, but he's okay now and I don't have to fret over his health anymore. I can't wait to go out with the girls tonight and tomorrow I am looking forward to big plans :-)

*Crest Whiting Expressions in Vanilla Mint - sounds gross, but it's amazing!
*St. Ives Elements Olive Cleanser- amazing stuff!
*homemade burritos
*"Cinderella" by Steven Curtis Chapman - this is the song I want to dance to w/ my dad at my wedding
*Disney checks - I love writing out checks b/c of how fun they are!

This pic was taken with the camera I got Mr. C for his birthday. Yes we're straight up gangsta, yo.

-Ashley

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...