Monday, April 7, 2008

Back on track

36. Queso dip from Don Pablo's
37. when my car is warm from the sun
38. V8 Splash
39. working on youth sunday with my kids
40. going out with friends

This past week has been a weird week. I am no closer to knowing what I am going to do on May 12, but I hope that soon I will have a place. Is it grad school or working for the next year? Could marriage be in my near future? Stayed tuned!
This is a pic of Holly and I after we got back from Don Pablo's. A few of us went out for her birthday. It was a nice night to just be out and enjoy life :-)

-Ashley

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yayyyy i love the pic :) i had fun on friday!!

<3 holly

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...