Sunday, February 24, 2008

Church Chic to Casual Chic

I'm going to start a new Sunday piece that will showcase my attempt to use the same items I wear to church and turn them into a casual outfit. This may not be something I can do every week, but I'm going to try! Here is my first attempt...
Church Chic:
Black tank top-Charlotte Russe
Cream sweater-Charlotte Russe
Plaid pants-Charlotte Russe
Black heels-Target
Cross necklace- Christmas gift
Casual Chic:
Tops are the same
Jeans-Guess Outlet
Black flats- Kohl's

Makeup:
Powder-Cover Girl "Simply Powder" in Classic Ivory
Blush- Physician's Formula "Pearls of Perfection" in Blushing Berry

In other news...
  1. Dinner was really good the other night, but I did not get a picture of our feast.
  2. I have officially quit my job (one more Sunday)
  3. I have 11 books out of the library for my SCE
  4. Mom's birthday is on Thursday
  5. I got Aaron's birthday gift in the mail last week
  6. I'm updating more frequently, aren't you proud of me?
Okay I'm done writing my life into lists. Have a blessed week :-)
-Ash

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...