Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Update #1

I'm really looking forward to this upcoming semester, not only because it is my last but because I'm excited for pretty much all of my classes. They should be interesting and fun classes, as well as fulfilling my final requirements. Not to mention, I only have to buy books for 3 classes so this will be the cheapest semester of books by far!! This is what my schedule looks like:

MWF:
11-11:50 - Films from the French-Speaking World (FR 130)
2-2:50 - Adulthood & Aging (PY 220)

TR:
1:10-2:25 - Seminar: Theologies of Nonviolence (RE 400W)
2:30-3:50 - Contemporary France (FR 250Q)


Yet to be determined:
Senior Seminar (RE 420)

I will also, hopefully be working at least 5 hours a week in the bookstore as well as continuing with my two youth groups. I will also be continuing as the chaplain of Kappa Phi and the president of the Religious Life Council, which will be putting on an event in the middle of April (probably a concert and comedian).

I'll be updating shortly with pics of all the new clothes and shoes I have gotten over the past few weeks :-)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...