Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Happy 2008!

I had a pretty good New Year's Eve, made better by the fact that Jen accompanied me. I played the role of "designated driver", and Jen played the role of "designated driver's sober friend". It would have been okay if she wouldn't have been there, because Aaron was there, but at least I talked with her/reminisced with her. I'm glad I was able to catch up with her this break, I really missed talking with her. I'm really hoping to make a trip to Columbus this semester (as I have been promising for the past two years *oops*). It's hard to believe that 2008 is already here, I mean this is the year I graduate! This is the year that I get a job, and who knows what else God has in store for me ;-)

No new pictures to upload, but maybe this weekend. God bless :-)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...