This one was more difficult than I thought. I didn't realize how much money I spent either on food/groceries or just buying things in general. I did manage to accomplish this one over the summer, it would probably never happen now!

34. Learn about a new religion (September 25, 2006)
Being a Religious Studies major allows me to learn about new religions and I had a chance to learn about Sikhism in my Religions of the World class last year. It is a fascinating religion, and I actually know quite a few people that are practicing Sikhs I just never knew it! Below is one of the symbols that represents the religion.

75. Carve a pumpkin (October 27, 2006)
Last fall a couple of us got together to carve pumpkins. Of course we also saved the seeds and snacked up them for weeks! Mine is the second from the right.
No comments:
Post a Comment