This was rather difficult to do because I love chicken. Fortunately the cafeteria had a nice vegetarian selection so I didn't starve for the week. As much fun as being a vegetarian sounds, I think I'll stick with my usual diet. Although I have decided that when I'm pregnant I will be completely organic (not necessarily vegetarian though, my child will need meat!)

35. Run a mile (October 16, 2007)
This is one of my more recent accomplishments. I'd never really been big on running outside (I get bored easily) and treadmills can be quite daunting, but I decided to give one a try. I am now addicted to running on the treadmill! I love that I can see how far I've run and that I can watch my time improve. The first time I ran a mile my time was rather disappointing (11 minutes) but I have since improved to a 9 minute mile which I don't think is too bad for someone who's never really run before!
51. Go a full month of only drinking water (October 5-20, 2006)
As you can tell I was unable to go a full month. I found it very hard to only drink water and I realized it was probably very unhealthy (I wasn't getting enough vitamin D in my diet, for example). So I broke down and drank milk to finish out the month. I don't recommend trying this, but I do recommend drinking 8 glasses of water a day!

59. Find a vitamin regime just for me (February 10, 2007)
Pretty self-explanatory. I decided to take find a nice balance of vitamins, and the ones I decided on have worked for me. Although I have been slacking lately because I tend to forget to take them. When I do remember, I take a multi-vitamin, vitamin C, and vitamin B12 (this has helped with my "insomnia" as well as it helps with your nervous system).

87. Play a full tennis match (June 6, 2007)
I may not be the most athletic person, but I love tennis. It's something I don't feel silly playing and I am at least okay at it. This summer my brother and I played a full tennis match, he did beat me, but we had fun. Since then I have taken a tennis class and I've improved a lot. Here is a pic of the racket I use and the fun tennis skirt I got, although I haven't been able to wear it yet :-(
No comments:
Post a Comment