Last Christmas I decided to make all of my own Christmas cards to send out to my friends. I got really creative with it and had a lot of fun, so I plan on continuing with the tradition this year. Here is a sample of one I did...FYI, I did not come up with this design myself, I got it from a card making site, but most of the cards I did create on my own.

18. Go to a park and play on the equipment (October 9, 2006)
A group of us went to Silver Park last fall to play on the multiple jungle gyms they have. We went at dusk so none of my pictures turned out very well, but here is a picture of me on the monkey bars.

21. Vote (November 7, 2006)
This was my first real election with real issues and real candidates. I got to vote for our new Senator, Ted Strickland, and on the smoking ban. It was pretty cool to see the issues/people I voted for actually become real. I voted in favor of the smoking ban, and within weeks smoking was gone from all public places. It's still weird to be out at a restaurant and not have them ask you if you'd like to sit in smoking or non. Also it was cool to see our former Representative on the ballot. Anyways, I did not get a picture of myself actually voting but here is a picture of the sticker I still have on my computer.
No comments:
Post a Comment