After a very long hiatus, I've decided to return to blogging. I don't know how much I'll blog outside of items crossed off my list, but I'm going to put in a good effort to blog again. I love looking back on the memories I've recorded and I feel as though I have a big gap from the past 2 years. I'll start this back off with my blessings list :)
1. Getting together with friends for dinner. The kids love playing together and we all get along so great!
2. Decorating for fall! Summer may be my favorite season, but I love decorating for fall. I have lots of mums on the porch and I'm making my first wreath.
3. Buying a new couch, finally. Our old couch has been in rough shape since we moved and we've been in need of a new couch. Unfortunately it won't arrive until October.
4. W's first week of preschool. I'm so excited for him to go and he has loved it so far. I cannot believe he's old enough to be in school!
5. Finding the perfect pair of leopard flats for work - and they fit beautifully! I'm trying to add patterns to my work wardrobe and not be so boring in plain colors.
1 comment:
Where are the flats from? I'd love to find a good pair of leopard print flats!!
Post a Comment