Monday, July 29, 2013

Our visit to the local flower garden

This family pic sums up our personalities! W and I are cheesing for the camera, A looks bored with taking pics, and E is not looking at the camera and wondering what her brother is doing.

He loved smelling the flowers

Daisies are my favorite flower so I couldn't pass up an opportunity of getting a pic of E with them :)

The roses are beautiful, they have practically every color. 

Smelling the roses

E loves being on anyone's shoulders. I sadly forgot our Ergo at home, so this is how she travels! She's on my dad's shoulders in this pic.

W with my brother, walking around the lily pond.

1 comment:

Holly said...

LOVE these!! I had been wondering where that top pic was taken, I love the colorful tree in the background. And I love the first pic of E just smiling, she is getting so big!!! What a fun trip :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...