Sleep: Things are still very up and down. She is sleeping exclusively in the pack n play which is an improvement. Some nights she'll sleep great (last night she slept 7.5 hours which is the longest she's ever slept) and other nights she'll be up every 2 hours. Some nights she will nurse and go right back to bed and others she'll be up for 2 hours before we can get her to fall back to sleep. She is taking 1-2 naps a day depending on when she wakes up in the morning. She's typically in bed my 7 though.
Food: Nursing 3 times a day and drinking 5-6 ounces of whole milk a day. I think she's in the process of weaning herself. It makes me sad, but at the same time, I know that the whole milk will give her more of the calories she needs - I'm just not producing enough to keep up with her needs. She eats great and is no longer eating purees. I don't think she has encountered a food she doesn't like!
Diaper size: 3
Clothes: 6-9 months but she needs 12 month for length
Weight: 14 lbs 12 ounces (0 percentile) as of today's doctor appointment. She is not where she needs to be so we have a referral to an endocrinologist. They have already checked her thyroid levels so that has been ruled out. Her length is fine, so the doctor doesn't really think she has a hormone issue, but is wanting to rule it out. I guess we'll know in 2 months what our next steps are, if anything.
Development: She is standing on her own now, not for more than 30 seconds, but each day she is going longer and longer. I can tell she is wanting to take her first step, just doesn't have the balance yet. She loves to say "dada" and has been trying to say "w.ylie", the only time she will say "mama" is in the middle of the night when I don't go get her fast enough.
Pics from this month:
Trying to stand up
She prefers driving Lightning McQueen while standing (W was lining them up to race)
Hanging out at the beach :)
Daddy and E. She isn't a fan of the water or the sand, but nearly falls asleep from the sound of the waves


No comments:
Post a Comment