Tuesday, February 5, 2013

a day at the museum

While my mom was in town, we decided to check out the local "museum".  I'm not really sure why they call it a museum because it's more like an outdoor animal preserve that has a farm and historical buildings.  I didn't know what to expect, but W *loved* seeing the animals :)

Looking at the owl in the "Birds of Prey" exhibit

 The owl. W loved seeing it up so close.

Checking out the dinosaur exhibit.  E slept amazing in the Ergo and it's perfect for nursing in too.  I wore the cover over her so the sun was off her and had privacy while nursing.  Baby-wearing is a necessity with 2!

 More of the dinosaurs.

 Checking out the turtles in the discovery center.  They were eating raw chicken and W thought it was the coolest thing.  They also had snacks and turtles.
 
A pic of E and I :) It was in the 80s this day so I loved pulling out her summer clothes!

2 comments:

Holly said...

Love all of these pics! Looks like a fun time :)

Danielle said...

Your kids are the cutest! Did you end up buying the nb insert for the ergo? Just curious if we need it for #2 :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...