Monday, July 23, 2012

She has arrived :)

E.merald "Emmie" Arlene
7/21/2012
9:38 pm
6 lbs 7 oz
19.1 inches

I'm posting from my phone, but I promise to have my birth story up by the end of the week. We're all doing great and got home this afternoon. E is perfect in every way. Nursing has been wonderful and big brother has adjusted well to having her around. Now for the pics...

7 comments:

Danielle said...

Congrats mama! She is gorgeous & tiny :) glad all us well. Cant wait to hear the birth story.

Miranda said...

Congrats!!! She is so adorable! And I love her name!

Emily said...

Oh my goodness I'm so excited for you! She is absolutely beautiful! Congrats to you all!

Callie said...

Oh, she is precious - CONGRATULATIONS! Can't wait to hear about how life is with two. :-)

Meredyth said...

The one of you holding her is absolutely precious. You look so happy -- a beaming new mom :) And Emerald is a beautiful little girl

Holly said...

Her 'coming home' picture is adorable...they ALL are!!! So so so excited and happy for you all...congrats :-D Love you!!!

Jessica said...

Congratulations! She's beautiful :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...