Friday, July 6, 2012

37 weeks

Today I'm 37 weeks and I spent 12 hours in labor & delivery before being sent home. I was having contractions every 3-4 mins for 8 hours and finally decided to in and they continued while I was in triage but I was only dilated to 3.5 cm and walking around for an hour didn't cause any changes. They decided to admit me around 3 am, but the contractions had really died out. At 8 the new on-call dr came and said I was at 4.5 cm and made it sound as though the baby will be here sometime within the week... Definitely not in active labor, but we're getting there. My mom flew in to help take care of W which takes some stress of me. Now we begin the waiting game as the contractions come and go! Prayers are very welcome :)

3 comments:

Samantha said...

Eeeeeee!!! This is exciting!!! I am so happy tht she has waited to term at least!

Meredyth said...

How exciting! I am predicting tomorrow, July 11 ( I know Holly is too). I'll keep you in my prayers, and cannot wait to hear about the baby's safe arrival!

Louise said...

Sorry I didn't see this 'til now -- we're visiting C's family in SC and I'm way behind on blogs from even before that. I'm praying for you and Baby Girl!! May you have a quick, safe, easy delivery!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...