Sunday, June 3, 2012

May giveaway wins

May was a rather epic month for baby stuff, especially hair accessories!

*$30 to MaliMooBaby and I chose to get the SwaddleDesigns Baby Lovie (I love SwaddleDesigns products - we have one of their organic swaddling blankets, and I'm really happy with this lovie)

*grey leggings from Anktangle

*personalized hair clip from Details Shop. This is the very first thing I've received that's personalized.  I'm not going to post a pic of mine (obviously), but here is a link to the one I chose Looking back, I'm not sure why I picked a black and white one because she has so many cute color combos, but it's really sweet :)

*4 headbands from Sweet December Hats (I actually won a $20 giftcard to her etsy shop through a facebook giveaway, definitely worth it to like etsy shops on fb because many offer frequent giveaways)

*headband from NoEllieMay (another headband I won through a fb giveaway, there were only 50 entries)

*headband from Simple Blooms Boutique. This is an adjustable headband I chose because I think it'll look adorable with the purple tutu Danielle is going to show me how to make.

*Bottle set from Yoomi. This is seriously so amazing, and I cannot wait to try them out. The set I won came with four 8-ounce bottles, 2 different nipple stages, and 2 bottle warmers. I think these will be great to use in the beginning, and much easier than fussing with the traditional warmer.  Plus winning this means one less thing we need to buy (I threw out all of W's bottles because they were really looking worn and discolored).

*Headband and a hair clip from a blog. As far as I know, they don't have an etsy shop, but both pieces are really cute.


2 comments:

Danielle said...

Every month i am amazed by all your winnings! You are great at it! Baby girl is guna be rocking those headbands :) the flower matches the tulle perfectly.

Holly said...

I love all the headbands, especially the purple one! How exciting about the bottle set, that's a really great thing to win for sure.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...