For the next 30 days I will be posting daily on my blog. I won't be offended if you skip these posts, as I know they will probably get annoying. I want to share 5 blessings a day for 30 days and my hope is that this will continue. Depending on time, I may end up having to do multiple days together, but the hope is to have 150 recognized blessings by the end of the month.
1. Hearing W say mama when he first wakes up
2. Baby girl's hiccups
3. Wavy hair
4. A kissing me goodbye even when I'm half-asleep
5. Long walks winding through the greenhouse
3 comments:
These are wonderful blessings! I'm excited to read the rest this month :)
I love this! Such a great idea and a great reminder of all the small blessings
I love this idea, and I can't wait to read more!
Post a Comment