I know I've been MIA for the past week, but things have been crazy here. I was back to babysitting last week (thankfully she has found someone who seems to be very reliable). My parents got here on Saturday and so I won't be blogging much this week because we have so much planned! I will be getting the master bathroom completely done and I'm so excited to share pictures! My parents got A and I an Amazon Kindle and I have been playing around on that tonight. We are so blessed (and, I admit, I tiny bit spoiled) by my parents' generosity. I'm excited to start downloading books. I can totally see this being the perfect accompaniment to nursing!
*Less than two weeks until we find out the peanuts gender* :D
2 comments:
Have a great time with your parents :)
I CANNOT WAIT to find out what you're having!!!
And i cant wait :) yay for parents! They are wondeful! Im So glad she finally found someone- reliable. And i can wait to see pics of the bathroom Too! I bet it is going to look great!
Post a Comment