Today was another impromptu dress. The weather has become much warmer than I was anticipating, so I needed to pull out something cool to wear. If you haven't figured it out by now, I love wearing leggings (Walmart has my favorite for really cheap) and I also own a lot of green dresses. This is the 2nd of probably 4 or so that I will be featuring! I found this knit dress at a thrift store a few months ago and I fell in love. It's so easy breezy but the colors are perfect for fall. No accessories today, as the little dude would be pulling on them!I may have some updates of some really big news soon (no I'm not pregnant!) So stayed tuned :)
Works cited:
*dress - thrifted
*leggings - Walmart
*shoes - Soda
*tank top - Target
*belt - NY & Co (I tried on all my belts before deciding on this one, so I may end up switching it out!)
1 comment:
Another cute dress, once again!! You look great in green, and I love how you're pairing a lot of them with leggings.
Yayyyyy exciting newsssss :) :) :) :)
Post a Comment