Saturday, July 2, 2011

7 months


W,

My son, you are looking less and less like a baby with each passing day. We are now closer to you being a year old than we are to the first moment I held you in my arms and fell in love with you! This month you passed a lot of milestones and I love to watch you explore the world. You started sitting up completely on your own a little bit after you turned 6 months old. A few days later, you started crawling with your belly off the floor. It's fun to watch you crawl towards your favorite toys (or, more frequently, the farthest non-toy you can spot - TV stand, electrical cords, DVD stand, couch, etc). You have also started pulling up on everything (pretty much everything listed above, including your crib!) We had to drop your crib down and remove the bumper because you were climbing on the bumper! I need to invest in a crib net to keep you in, my little monkey :) This month you have become a lot fussier, and I want to blame it on teething, but we have still yet to see any teeth pop up. I really hope we'll see some soon, but we have quite a few years of rough teething ahead of us! Sleep has been so-so this month. You prefer sleeping in bed with me, but we're still working on getting you in your crib completely. Naps have been so-so as well, but for the most part, you fall asleep pretty easily and sleep being 30 and 45 minutes (usually 2-3 naps a day). You tried lots of fun food this month, and you definitely enjoy eating. This month you had: peaches, prunes/plums, squash, raspberries, corn, pumpkin, watermelon, apricots, and mangoes. We've also been giving you Happy Baby puffs and melts...which you can't seem to get enough of! You are still nursing every 3 hours, and I love this time with you :)

Stats:
Weight: 15 lbs 14 oz (June 16, 15th percentile)
Length: 26 inches (June 16, 26th percentile)
Size 3 diapers
6-9 month clothing
Size 3 shoes

Some of my favorite pics from the month:

3 comments:

XLMIC said...

I will betcha it's teeth, as you suspect. Yay for 7 months!

Holly said...

His hair is soo long, and what an active little boy he is! Miss you all :)

Unknown said...

I can't believe he is standing! What a smarty pants! :) He is growing so fast.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...