Saturday, June 18, 2011

peaches & cream

I am currently loving peaches & cream. It feels so summery and effortless. I had fun on polyvore dreaming of things I cannot afford, but at least I can dream! Summer nights have become so relaxing and enjoyable without the thought of doing homework, I will miss that when my class starts.A few sips of White Catawba, a dark chocolate salty caramel from a divine chocolate shop in Amish country, and the latest Family Circle.


Strawberries from our garden :) I've never grown strawberries before, but I'm so excited to eat fresh berries everyday! They aren't peaches and cream, but still so pretty for summer.
Peaches 'n Cream

2 comments:

Holly said...

I just discovered Polyvore yesterday and I'm in love. I hate that things on there are ridiculously expensive, but it's nice to dream up cute outfits and recreate them for way cheaper :) Mmm white catawba *might* be better than pink...it reminds me of moscato!

Michelle Constantinescu said...

We're growing strawberries this year for the first time. Wish we would have planted more! Just not enough, but hey, we know for next year! Now I'm just dreaming of peaches and cream... and catawba! YUM!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...