
I received a full-size sample of this foundation for my participation in BuzzAgent. I am not one to wear a lot of makeup and I really have never worn foundation consistently, only for special occasions (like when I got married). I was very surprised by this product though. It doesn't feel heavy like most foundations I have tried, it actually is very light almost like a tinted moisturizer. It has a refreshing scent and it didn't feel caked on or make my face feel oily (other problems with previous foundations). It was easy to apply with my fingers and it was really easy to find a shade that matched. This one is slightly darker on my skin, but you can't tell once it's on. Plus it's perfect for summer because it'll match my tan! It comes in 14 different shades, so there is bound to be one to match every skin tone! It also has SPF 10 which is great to pair with an SPF in your moisturizer!
I have 5 coupons for $2 off of a foundation (it seems to average from $8-10 depending on where you buy it) that I would be willing to mail out to anyone who is interested! If you'd like one, send me an email which is found in the top right and I'll put one in the mail for you!
1 comment:
This sounds really awesome! I'm not a fan of foundation, but I started wearing the mineral powder from Mary Kay--it's light and loose so I like it, but I can't get myself to wear actual foundation. I'm glad you found something you like!
<3 Holly
Post a Comment