Monday, March 28, 2011

first time away

This past weekend, Aaron and I went on our very first date without W. It was my first time being away from him in about a year...because one year ago I was pregnant with him! We went to The Melting Pot and it was so much fun. This is my favorite restaurant and we only go for very special occasions. We went with another couple who we always have a lot of fun with. They have an 11 month old, so we spent a lot of the time talking about our little boys and how they will one day be best friends!
I am planning a post on the Curly Girl Method sometime soon, hopefully I'll have a chance to get it all written out with pictures! Today is the start of the spring quarter so I am commuting to class for the first time! I have my third Hebrew class tonight (Exegesis of Jonah) and on Wednesdays I am taking Dynamics of Eating Disorders and Special Issues in Abnormal-Personality Disorders. I am very excited about my counseling classes :)

5 comments:

Samantha said...

I looooove The Melting Pot!

Holly said...

I'm glad you had a great time on your date night! Love the picture, and your hair looks great! Good luck with classes and can't wait til tomorrow :)

<3 Holly

Mrs. Mama said...

definitely fun to have a date night, especially when it involves the melting pot! love the pics!

Callie said...

Date nights are fun, and it's important to have the time together after baby! Glad you had a fun time!

XLMIC said...

You have a new name! (how'd I miss that? lol)

Glad you had a wonderful date night!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...