Thursday, March 17, 2011

bathing suit

Since today was the first day in the 60s since sometime last year, I have been dreaming of laying out at the pool and taking W swimming for the first time. With these thoughts of summer comes the scary realization that I need a bathing suit! None of my current suits will fit me nor are they very appropriate for a mama (I know I could wear a bikini, it just doesn't feel right for me). I have found some fun suits to dream about...
Lovely strips from Old Navy
Flash of purple from Target
Polka dots by Rey SwimwearFun flowers from Athleta

I cannot wait for the warm weather to stick around :) W and I took advantage of the gorgeous weather and went on a walk. Sadly, I forgot my camera so little boy's first trek in the stroller outside was not captured :( There will be plenty more photo opportunities, including the first day of Spring (this Monday!) so I can put it in his baby book!

3 comments:

Holly said...

I love all those bathing suits, especially the purple one..very unique! I'm glad you had a great time at the park! And I hope this weather stays nice so you can enjoy more time outside with him :)

<3 Holly

XLMIC said...

Those are some cute suits! Let us know what you pick! So nice when the weather gets better :)

Louise said...

Love those bathing suits! I agree with you about the bikinis. I just don't feel like one would be right for me, either. And frankly, I find it exciting, and a relief, to be shopping for a more modest suit.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...