Sunday, November 14, 2010

missing my hubby

Aaron has been in Alabama since Friday and he's not getting back until late Wednesday night. Part of the trip is for work (they have a yearly meeting) but he went down early to go to the Auburn/Georgia game (college football if you aren't familiar with those teams). I'm glad he got a chance to go because in a short time we'll both be so busy with the baby that it'll be difficult to take trips. At the same time, I miss having him around. I wish he could be here to go to the ultrasound on Tuesday, especially if we receive any kind of news. The next few days will probably fly by and before I know it, he'll be back home with me! Little does he know, this means he doens't get off to hook as easy to go hang out with friends if I need help with the baby :P

(I say that, and in reality, Aaron is going to be an amazing dad. He already plans to be a stay-at-home dad during his off season and he is really excited to become a father).

1 comment:

Holly said...

He'll be home soon enough :) And you both are going to make EXCELLENT parents!!

<3 Holly

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...