
How far along? 12 weeks
Maternity clothes? Sorta! I am wearing my Bella Band for the first time today because my jeans are uncomfortable buttoned. It's a really comfortable band that works well with my summer shirts. I also bought a tee shirt from the clearance rack at Kohl's this past weekend and I bought a bathing suit that will be perfect for vacation. I need to try to get a smaller size in the bottom though.
Stretch marks? None, but I am prepared with my oil!
Sleep? It has been rather rocky this past week. I haven't been sleeping very well and I wake up very easily. I must have spoke too soon last week!
Best moment this week? Talking about baby names with hubby. This is becoming much more real for him as he is starting to see the changes and I'm glad we get to experience this together.
Food cravings? I've just had random one's this week. I have really wanted white cheddar popcorn and black bean chili. I bought the popcorn and I'm hoping I can get some chili this weekend!
Gender? Your guess is as good as mine!
What I miss? Eating real food, it is getting better though.
What I'm looking forward to? Moving back in with my parents and getting to eat lots of yummy homemade food. That sounds much more delicious than the frozen stuff and fast food I have been surviving off of.
Weekly Wisdom: Enjoy every moment, because even if it isn't a "good" time things will change so fast! I am trying to enjoy this pregnancy as much as possible and live each day with such joy.
Milestones: Does finding prenatal yoga I love, count as a milestone?
Emotions: Nothing out of the ordinary still. I'm pretty happy that my emotions haven't been all over the place, I'm hoping this is a sign of good things to come (i.e. no postpartum depression)
1 comment:
I love these posts :)
And I loved seeing you this weekend!! I hope the move went well and I can't wait to catch up this week.
Oh, and I think it looks like you are showing just a little..I thought it looked that way on Friday too :) Can't wait to see pics as you start growing more!!
<3 Holly
Post a Comment