Sunday, January 31, 2010

praise the Lord

I was in a car accident on Saturday.
I wasn't hurt, but I am a little stiff.
My little Aveo did not survive the accident :(
We find out about the insurance "stuff" on Wednesday and then we'll be out looking for a new car again.

I am praising God because I survived the crash when I really thought I was going to die. I have been having flashbacks, but I hope they will lessen and soon disappear over time. God is so good and I feel so undeserving to have received this miracle. God is using it for good and I pray that I can discern whatever it is He would like me to do. I place it all in His hands.

4 comments:

Jessica said...

Oh no, I'm so sorry to hear that! I'm glad you're okay, though! I remember when I got in my accident a long time ago, every time I closed my eyes I would see the semi coming at me. I know it's a traumatizing experience even if you're not severely hurt. I'm praying for you that everything with your car will work out, and you'll stop having the flashbacks!

Holly said...

God was with you for sure! And He will not let anything happen to you that isn't supposed to happen to you. I can't imagine how scary that would have been. And if you keep having flashbacks and can't go to sleep or anything, you know you can ALWAYS call me no matter what time it is!! I will be here for you!! I love you!!!! :)

<3 Holly

iris said...

Oh Jesus I'm so sorry!!!!! I'm glad at least you are "ok" girl.
xxx from Madrid

Makeup Theory said...

You Won! You Won!
Just stopping by to say you won the prize in my Burt's Bees facial cleanser giveaway. Please let me know where to mail your winnings.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...