Thursday, September 24, 2009

creativity

76. List something on etsy.com (September 24, 2009)

I finally listed something on Etsy!! I've been buying stuff through the site for over a year and now I am going to see if someone wants to buy homemade things. I started out listing the prayer shawl I just finished. It took me almost 3 years (I had a lot of interruptions), but it is finally done. I have some more ideas for the future, so we'll see what I get up in the future. I don't know if anyone will buy it, but I keep you posted. You can view my listing here.

I also wanted to post other creative things that have been hiding on my camera. Jen got me the most adorable hair clips while in Amsterdam, they are made from old clothes (talk about being resourceful!) I absolutely love them and I want to share them here...
I also finished the invitations for the wine party and got those out in the mail earlier this week. I didn't get a picture of the pink invites I made, but they were very similar.
Christmas:

I need a few moments to update about Christmas. I got a free pair of underwear from Newport News in the mail today, I figured I'd give them to my mom, but after receiving them, they are so much cooler than just underwear! They are body shaper underwear and I'm so excited to now have another Christmas gift for her! If that wasn't cool enough, my order came with a free sample of Arm & Hammer Whitening Expressions toothpaste and a Tide dye catcher sheet. I was not expecting samples to come with it, so I highly recommend shopping with Newport News if this is in fact something they frequently do!

Blessings,
-Ashley

1 comment:

erin meagan said...

those invitations are darling! i left you something on my blog! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...