Thursday, August 27, 2009

doggie happiness

There are a few things that Gracie absolutely loves in this world. Some of her loves include bananas, belly rubs, sleeping on the futon, and her blankie. The thing she loves the most, though, is her obnoxious squeaky toy. I'm not sure if it is the high-pitched squeal emitted from the small orange ball or just the fact that it is squishy. She can squeak for hours with her ball and it frequently carries on into the wee hours of the night. I have captured her essence in the following clip. She proceeded to carry on for another hour, at least, after making this short clip. You will also see her in action with her blankie and one of yesterday's forgotten socks. This counts as my first video blog, only 4 more to do and I promise the next will actually include me!

P.S. I think she realizes I was taping her in the last 20 seconds and gets a little camera shy!


2 comments:

Holly said...

Hahahahah that is soo cute!!! I was laughing so hard, that ball is super annoying, I don't think I could put up with it lol. I love how she just stopped dead and stared at you like "Aw poop, she caught me...." hhaha your doggie is so cute :)

<3 Holly

mylittlebecky said...

aaaaw look how cutes! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...