Tuesday, April 28, 2009

22 years

This past weekend i celebrated my 22nd year of life. It started out rather uneventful because everyone had to work or was out doing other things, but it ended up being okay. We didn't go out to dinner until 9, but the wings were amazing. The late dinner meant we ate cake at like 10:30 and all had a sugar high, but the banana split was also amazing! For my birthday this year, I got:
  • Burt's Bees Radiance Sample Pack - I have already been using the night cream, but now I can use the day cream as well as the body lotion, body wash, and chap stick!
  • Burt's Bees Soft Bark & Chamomile Deep Cleansing Cream- I am now obsessed with this cleanser and I will never go back! It is so refreshing and really cleans out my pores.
  • A shell necklace from NY&Co
  • A Vera Bradley All-In-One Wristlet in cupcakes pink - I absolutely love it and I have already transferred everything into it, it even holds chap stick and my cell phone!!
  • Body wash and lotion from Bath & Body Works (warm vanilla sugar and mandarin orange)
  • A shirt dress (see pictures at the end) and above the knee socks from American Apparel
  • A new hair cut
  • An Itunes gift card
  • Taylor Swift's CD
  • A super sweet ice cream scoop - I have been begging Aaron for one
  • Tinkerbell beach towel
  • Mario Party 2 for N64

My new dress two different ways (one has the shoulders tied and the other is belted with a ribbon). It's navy blue, in case you cannot see from the picture.

My new hair, which I absolutely love!!!

Blessings,

-Ashley

1 comment:

Holly said...

Sounds like you got some great gifts! You got over-the-knee socks!!! :-D Hehe! And your hair is AWESOME--the cut fits you perfectly :) That dress is adorable too! I'm glad you had a great day, best friend!!!

<3 Holly

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...