I met with my advisor this morning and I'm feeling quite hopeful about next semester. He's a really nice guy and I'm looking forward to working with him over the next few years! (P.S. I just read Ellen's blog which inspired me to post about my future seminary plans as well). I am going to hopefully take the second sequence of Global Christianity, Intro to Theology, Intro to Pastoral Counseling, a second semester requirement for MDiv students, and an Ethics class. I'm still undecided about doing my hospital chaplaincy over the summer, but I think I may just apply and get it over with. Hopefully I'll get to take at least one other class this summer in order to be on track to graduate by 2011. I have actually been contemplating transferring a lot lately, but it won't be something Aaron and I explore until December. Money is the biggest issue right now (another echo of Ellen's blog!) and transferring probably isn't the smartest thing to do. I just don't know right now.
I've been on a free sample kick the past few weeks. I literally have signed up to receive over 50 different free samples! Everything from food, beauty, health, and cleaning samples to candles and greeting cards! I'm addicted! I can't wait for 4-6 weeks when they all start filling my mailbox.
The wedding stuff is still keeping me up at night, but there is nothing I can do about it right now. I have way too much to do and literally no opportunity to do any of it until 2 days before the wedding. I have to also find car insurance. Aaron found a job he is going to apply for when he comes to visit early next week (yay) and it has health insurance! If you think about it, please say a prayer that something works out for us.
I now leave you with some pictures:



3 comments:
Ooh, I love your dress! It's so pretty, I love the train, not too long and not too short! :)
P.S. TOTALLY don't think you should transfer...but that's just my opinion!
ashley your dress is BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!! i am in love! have a great time with aaron when he comes to visit :)
<3 holly
p.s. 2 WEEKS from tomorrow!!! :-D
you are absolutely GORGEOUS!
I love you and I'm proud of you!
Post a Comment