In wedding news, a girl I graduated high school with is going to play piano for the wedding. She is majoring in piano, so I thought she might be perfect to ask. Hopefully the music I picked out won't be too difficult, but I am open to changes. Aaron and mom have been working on getting the rest of the invitations out (some B-list and others that we didn't have addresses for.) I have been calling around for a hotel room for Saturday night, but no such luck with a reasonable room rate. Aaron also promised to call the DJ this week (to finalize the music list) and to have the rehearsal dinner booked by this weekend. When I go home next weekend, I have a lot planned to get done.
- Practice for my hair (the girl that used to do my hair for dances in high school is going to do my hair)
- Get our marriage license and apply for Aaron's passport
- Get the boutonnieres and bouquets done
- Print off the wedding programs
- Meet with the caterer and finalize the menu
- Print off tags for the favors
I am now off to work on some homework and be lazy for the rest of the day. Sorry about the lack of pictures. I'll get them on the computer tonight and hopefully be able to post them tomorrow.
God bless,
-Ashley
1 comment:
hello love. i'm sorry i've been away. no excuses.
i love you.
i hope to see you soon.
until then, i'll try to put stuff in the mail that you can look forward to :)
Post a Comment