Thursday, June 26, 2008

Quick List

  • One of our family friends is going to back our cake as our wedding gift, which is truly a blessing!
  • One of my old pastors is most likely going to do the photography (he has a company on the side) and he is relatively reasonable!
  • I have begun packing for camp and my room has transformed into an organized mess
  • Aaron bought our programs and I found unscented ivory candles for the centerpieces (most likely displayed in mason jars)
  • We've pretty much decided on a caterer/reception hall and we should be getting married on November 8th :)
  • Babysitting has been going well, apparently the kids love me!

I dunno if I'll have a chance to update before I leave for camp on Sunday, if not, I'll see everyone in a little over a week :)

God bless,
-Ashley

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

aww how nice of them to make the cake for your wedding gift...that is a huge blessing! and yay for all the other stuff you have accomplished :) i'll pencil in november 8th on my calendar! HAVE FUN at camp :-D

<3 holly

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...