I am thinking... I would like it to be more like summer
I am thankful for... A loving and supportive family and a guy that wants to spend his life with me
From the kitchen... Scrambled eggs and feta cheese, yum
I am creating... My own invitations
I am going... to go fishing this afternoon
I am wearing... A tee-shirt and sweatpants
I am reading... "The Power of a Praying Woman" by Stormie Omartian and Zechariah
I am hoping... To hear from one of my professors about my reference forms
I am hearing... My brother play with the dog
Around the house... The kitchen is completely stripped of its wallpaper, next we're stripping the dining room
One of my favorite things... Planning for the move/wedding
A few plans for the rest of the week... Going fishing/to the cell phone store today, calling about car insurance & reception sites, visiting Holly tomorrow, painting the kitchen/dining room on Saturday, church and youth group summer kick-off on Sunday.
In case you haven't heard, Mr. C & I are getting married in November. No set date because I haven't called reception sites yet. As more details materialize I will update.
2 comments:
that made me smile.
sooo excited to see you tomorrow :-D AND for november!!!
<3 holly
Post a Comment