

All of my finals are done and all I have left to do is graduate. I can now think about my future plans and not hyperventilate or freak out. I applied to a jewelry store and to Walgreen's, so I am hoping to hear from one of them. If neither of those work out, I am going to apply to Barnes & Noble's and Border's. From there, I have no idea!
Sunday is graduation and some of my family are going. To be accurate, my parents, brother, and my dad's parents are coming. My grandma (my mom's mom) is still not feeling well enough to travel, and I totally understand. I am participating in Baccalaureate and I'm a bit nervous. I am sharing an inspirational story, but I have no idea when we're practicing for it. Hopefully I'll hear something soon.
I bought the second book of the Twilight series, called New Moon. Unfortunately I did not like it as much as the first and I ended up skimming most of the middle. I did not like the introduction of a second love interest and it made me not interested in reading the third. I still absolutely love the first book, but I felt as though the second one went in a direction that I felt to be unnecessary. I did read the spoilers for the third book and it "ends" as it should, but I didn't have to waste 5 hours figuring that out :-P I still love Twilight and I plan on reading it again this summer.It's been rather boring around here. I've slowly been packing things up, but my parents aren't coming until Saturday to move everything out. I plan on doing laundry on Friday, but that only takes up so much time. I've been trying to spend a lot of time with Mr. C because our relationship becomes semi long-distance for the next year. I count a 45 minute drive as long-distance, but I think I'm just being dramatic. We'll see what the next year brings :-)
God bless,
-Ash
1 comment:
45 minutes is long-distance for sure. it sucks, but you guys can get through it...just keep yourself busy on the days you can't see him :)
yay for being done!! i can't believe you are graduating!! good luck with baccalaureate and commencement and all that jazz...i can't wait to hear about it :) and we BETTER be doing something (or more than one something!) this summer!!
<3 holly
Post a Comment