Sunday, March 9, 2008

Experiementing with Makeup

I found this cool makeup technique on someone's blog and I decided to give it a try. She called it a "wet-on-wet" technique and you basically use a wet brush with your eye shadows and you get a cool watercolor effect. I don't like bold colors on my eyes so I tried a light gold and a green and I must admit this is my new favorite way to apply makeup! I am going to try this technique with different colors this week and see what comes of it!

Face- Agnis b Apricot Complexion Enhancer (I got this a few years ago and never liked it, but now I'm addicted to it)
Blush - Nars in "Orgasm"
Lighter eye shadow - Agnis b in light gold (I think, the color is in French)
Darker eye shadow -Mary Kate and Ashley green duo
Mascara - Maybelline Lash Stylist
You were supposed to put on eyeliner as well, but I think I look funny with eyeliner because my eyes turn down and are already so big. I'll post more pictures I experiment some more!
I'd like to shout-out to Holls who might be the only person reading my blog, but I'm glad it's her :-)
God bless,
-Ashley

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

pretty! you'll have to give me a makeover after break :-P and i love reading your blogs!!

<3 holly

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...